Welcome

Welcome to the Grade 5 Reading Blog for St. Joseph's Elementary. This is a place for students to discuss their favotite authors and books.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Shiloh


What I like about Shiloh is will i like everything about Shiloh. What I like the most is chapter 11 when doc Murphy brought Shiloh to Marty because it is very Exciting to see that Shiloh survived the German Shepperd attacked. I think that Judd Travers should learn to take better care of his dog's or they will run off on him. My favourite charter's is Marty and Shiloh because Marty seems like a very nice sweet person and i like Shiloh because he is a cute and friendly dog that don't Deserved to be owned my Judd Travers. My least Favourite crater is Judd Travers because he hurts his dogs and if one of his dogs wonder off he Will not feed him and its a sin.My Least Favourite Scene is when the German Shepperd Attacked Shiloh and Shiloh started bleeding and he got is arm and ear hurt.
By:Abby Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment